Full bibliography 2,572 resources
- Santodomingo, R. (2021, February 1). Creo en la tecnología en la escuela pero hemos de poner las necesidades del alumno por delante de los dispositivos. El Diario de la Educación. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4486389
Es una de las voces más autorizadas a nivel global sobre la integración de las TIC en la escuela. Autor de un largo listado de estudios, Björn Hassler muestra especial interés por el aprendizaje con dispositivos móviles. Últimamente, sobre todo, en el África sub-sahariana. Entusiasmo y crítica se funden en su visión sobre la fiebre …
- McBurnie, C., & Haßler, B. (2021). Geodata in Education - an annotated bibliography (Geodata in Education No. 1). ’EdTech Hub. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4482766
This annotated bibliography summarises uses of geospatial data in education.
- Haßler, B., Bennett, G., & Damani, K. (2021). Teacher professional development in sub-Saharan Africa: Equity and scale. In C. McNaught & S. Gravett (Eds.), Embedding Social Justice in Teacher Education and Development in Africa. Routledge. https://docs.opendeved.net/lib/E2Q73NBN
This chapter synthesises approaches to teacher professional development based on the evidence provided by three key reviews. A comprehensive and pragmatic set of eight principles for teacher professional development in sub-Saharan Africa is presented, including recommendations for: effective teaching and learning practices that facilitate a focus on student learning; professional status and motivation of teachers; design and conduct of professional development programmes; and the value of appropriate Open Educational Resources / Practices and the wise use of educational technology, as well as considerations for policy formulation. We argue that these features can be realised through holistic school-based peer-facilitated TPD models which is not only not only educationally effective, but also cost-effective and scalable. Such models have the potential to radically increase equitable participation in education.
- Lockdown Learning: BBC puts school materials on TV, iPlayer and online. (2021, January 10). BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/education-55591821
As schools closed amid the UK lockdowns, lessons from BBC Bitesize move on to BBC Two and CBBC.
- Haßler, B., Adam, T., Blower, T., & Megha-Bongnkar, G. (2021). Academic Recovery Programmes in the Eastern Caribbean — Literature Review (OECS Academic Recovery Programme Report No. 1). Open Development & Education. https://doi.org/10.5072/zenodo.715020
This report was commissioned by the Organization of the Eastern Caribbean states. It reviews the literature on Academic Recovery Programmes with view to applicability in the Eastern Caribbean, and particularly Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- The Guardian. (2021, January 6). Life without Covid: the nations that have sidestepped the pandemic so far. The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/06/life-without-covid-the-nations-that-have-sidestepped-the-pandemic-so-far
A handful of countries – most of them islands, most of them remote – remain coronavirus-free, but life has not remained wholly unchanged
- ARM (5)
- EdTech Hub (50)
- GOVET-BIBB-BMBF (628)
- Leicester City Council (1)
- MBSSE Sierra Leone (1)
- OER4Schools (19)
- Open Development and Education (141)
- Organization of the Eastern Caribbean States (2)
- Queen Rania Foundation (53)
- Roger Federer Foundation (6)
- SSEIP (Sierra Leone) (193)
- T-TEL (Ghana) (49)